It's that time of year! Pumpkin fun season has started and half term is next week. In case you and your child are not going on holiday and you'll stay in London, here are 6 things to do!
1. Put a Beatrice & Bee dress or skirt and style it with Halloween accessories. This year your little girl can be a beautiful witch or a cute kitten!
2. Explore 'Museums at Night' and enjoy family friendly spooky events, themed talks and immersive workshops late into the evening. For more information go to www.museumsatnight.org.uk
3. Visit a Pumpkin Patch near London and pick your own pumpkin directly from the field. Most part of the farms provide lots of activities, shows and workshops like pumpkin carving, games, face painting, theatre and circus performances.
4. Participate in a Halloween Workshop during the Half Term week in Battersea with Messy Art 4 Kids. Make a spooky art, craft and science experiments! For children from 3 to 7 years old. To book email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Go to a Halloween Party at Eddie Catz in Putney, Earlsfield or Wimbledon on Thursday, October 25th, or Friday, October 26th, in the morning or in the afternoon, and have lots of fun! See www.eddiecatz.com for more information and to book online.
6. The last but not least: trick or treat adventure. Dress up your child in a scary costume and go out knocking on doors to get lots of sweets!!